2 months ago
I am currently hiring for a Treasury Advisory role at manager level role within one of the Big 4. The role sits in the Hedging and Derivatives Execution team and will consist of:
- Supporting Corporates and Private Equity funds in defining appropriate Interest Rate and Currency risk profiles and assessing suitable hedging alternatives
- Advising clients in the derivative execution process: setting up appropriate transaction structure and execution protocol, preparing bank counterparties, negotiating fair levels of charges/spreads and driving efficiency in the execution.
- Delivering Financial Risk Management projects, including quantitative Value-at-Risk analysis, and assisting companies with the implementation of the operational aspects of the hedging programmes.
- Being involved with business development activities, including identifying opportunities and preparing and presenting pitches to clients.
- Taking ownership of new client onboarding processes and managing internal controls.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Derivatives experience, either in an audit capacity or execution experience gained within the treasury department of a large corporate, in a risk management advisory firm or in a bank (derivatives sales / structuring roles)
- Knowledge of derivatives pricing and structuring; and of quantitative risk analysis techniques, such as Value at Risk, is a bonus but not essential
- Experience in financial risk topics such as interest rate, FX, Inflation or commodity markets, ideally with project delivery experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with clients and other professionals across the firm
- Critical mindset, with a natural desire and ability to ask probing questions and get to the bottom of challenges
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in a career in the treasury consulting space, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.