City of London, London
£45000 - £70000 per annum + + Equity offered
7 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager for a FinTech based in London. Due to the success of the business they are now growing out their treasury function and are seeking a Treasury Manager to build the team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
* Tracking performance against Treasury KPI's and as a result producing a monthly MI Pack, presenting this to senior stakeholders.
* Development and management of the treasury governance framework
* Building out cashflow models from scratch
* Building out key reporting frameworks to optimise treasury reporting
* Regulatory Capital Markets exposure
Successful Candidate will have experience in :
* 5+ years' treasury experience ideally in a FinTech or corporate sector
* Experience implementing or extensive use of a TMS
* Preferably either ACT, CFA, ACA or ACCA qualified
* Prior experience managing a team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.