Treasury Manager – Cash/FX
Salary: up to £65,000 FTC
Job type: 18 Month Contract
Start Date: August/ASAP
My client is looking for a Treasury Manager to provide cover for activities in cash management, FX/regulatory reporting, systems maintenance, and risk management. This role will manage one Treasury Dealer.
Their offices are based in Central London and offer hybrid working (3 days in office). This role will start in ASAP/August.
* Oversee daily cash positioning and advise to maximise security of cash resources and yield
* Manage banking relationships to ensure appropriate contras, visibility and sufficiency of counterparties
* Oversee the end-to-end FX execution and manage group fx exposure
* Management capital flows to mitigate risk and comply with all relevant regulations
* Calculate and present monthly FX market-to-market revaluations to comply with accounting requirements
* Quarterly FX statistic reporting showing competitiveness of relationship banks pricing for spot, forward and swap transactions
* Provide management information relating to FX and investment volumes and activity, including monitoring of counterparty risk exposure
* AMCT qualified – required
* Deep knowledge and proven experience with managing cash, investments and fx in an international corporate treasury setting
* Accounting qualifications – desirable
* Experience with the following applications – 360T, Bloomberg, Finastra, Quantum
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.