£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am working with a global consulting agency looking for a Treasury Manager to join their central Treasury function.
They are looking for an individual to assist with liquidity management, day to day cash management activities and monthly reporting, alongside managing the firms banking relationships.
- Preparation of the cash flow forecast.
- Review and oversee the daily cash management prepared by Treasury cashiers.
- Review and oversee the daily liquidity analyser prepared by Treasury cashiers in SAP.
- Review and oversee the internal heding process.
- Management of the firm's banking relationships.
- Involvement with projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- (Desirable) experience with SAP
- Previous Treasury experience in a midsized corporate.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.