A well-known and loved retail brand is looking for a Treasury Manager to join their centralised Treasury function with a massive benefit of only working 4 day weeks!
Focusing on developing strategy, systems and processes for FX risk management, commodity hedging and financial risk management. This is a brilliant next step for any Treasury Manager looking to gain oversight in a diverse function.
- Provide expert advice on foreign exchange and other financial risk exposures to the business.
- Co-ordinate currency working group for the approval of strategic spend in foreign currency by the business.
- Gather, review and challenge foreign currency forecast requirements and develop hedging strategies to align the purchase of currency to policy.
- Robust cash flow forecasting to support planning and decision making.
- Ensure hedge accounting strategies are adhered to.
Successful candidates will have:
- Technical understanding of financial markets, derivative instrument mechanics and valuations.
- Strong negotiation skills to transact treasury delas with relationship banks.
- Experience with hedge accounting solutions and processes and managing transactional foreign exchange risk.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.