£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently hiring for a Treasury Manager position within a leading real estate business based in London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Overall cash management of the Group including intercompany transfers, topping up cash pools, Debt IPDs, Treasury payments including derivative transactions and PIDs
- Manage preparation of letters for quarterly interest payments within required deadlines
- Management of surplus liquidity including mitigating interest expense by paying down revolving debt, or investment of excess cash in approved investment vehicles
- Management of operational banking structure, including supervising account openings (KYC), closures and mandate amendments and getting involved where needed to meet required deadlines
- Working with the tax team to establish cash pooling agreements and appropriate terms for UK Transfer Pricing as well as quarterly update of arm's length interest rates
- Assist in management of an RFP for cash management services to support the business's ongoing needs including physical cash pooling and virtual accounts
- Implementation of new cash management bank including all systems and manage team to rationalise historic structure
- Assist in management of all Treasury systems and banking platforms
The suitable candidate will have:
- Part or full AMCT qualification
- Strong Corporate Treasury experience, ideally within real estate
- Experience working with both cash and debt
If this sounds like it could be a good fit, then please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.