£45000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
I am recruiting for an exciting Treasury Manager role within an international tech company.
They operate in all worldwide markets and the role offers the individual a unique opportunity to work on, and deliver multiple projects while also managing the middle office Treasury function.
- Develop and manage project delivery plans.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Run regular project meetings with stakeholders to progress open items and ensure projects stay on track to deliver key objectives.
- User training with impacted stakeholders.
- Undertake external reporting in areas such as sanction compliance.
- Monitor subsidiary compliance.
- Manage preparation of monthly reporting to senior management.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Front and Back office Treasury functions.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems.
- (Desirable) A recognised qualification such as Prince2, ACT or ACCA.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please apply or email Olivia Nardell at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.