£50000 - £60000 per annum
20 days ago
Brewer Morris are currently hiring for a Treasury Manager position for a global business based in Central London.
The main responsiblities of the role include:
* Report consolidated view of cash balances globally, including variance analyses.
* Establish and maintain close working relationship with banks across the network
* Identify and progress cash movements across all entities globally to centralise cash resources and subsequently ensure security of funds and maximisation of returns.
* To work with advisers on reporting and information requests as agreed with the Group Treasurer
* Work with cash team and advisers to establish a rolling cash forecast across the network
* Deployment and ownership of cash forecasting
* Ensure compliance with global policies on cash and risk management
* Identify and communicate funding requirements
* Oversee and ensure Treasury cash balances are reported in a timely manner and can be reconciled to month end balance sheet cash
* Support Treasurer on ad hoc cash initiatives including loan agreements between entities.
* Support the Treasurer to ensure that Treasury and Tax support the corporate business strategies and vision
The requirements for the role are:
* 3-5 years working within a global corporate treasury environment
* Experience of cash management in a multinational organisation
* Knowledge and experience of 13 week / monthly cash flow forecasts, using ledger information (debtors, creditors, inventory) to derive a forecast
* Experienced in negotiating terms with International banks
* Ability to interface and maintain relationships with external advisors and internal departments in all jurisdictions diplomatically and professionally.
If this role could be of interest, then please get in touch by applying on the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.