£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brewer Morris are currently hiring for a Treasury Manager position for a leading consulting business, in the group function.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage the global treasury operations model including group-wide cash management, intercompany lending and treasury payment processes
- Manage Bank Guarantees to support business operations and offerings to commercial clients
- Manage Group banking structure including administration, account openings and KYC
- Support shareholders services including new offerings, record-keeping and reporting
- Treasury Transformation experience essential to drive initiatives to innovate payment and cash management practices
- Manage the year end audit process with internal finance and external audit teams
- Support Treasury M&A activity including Financial Diligence and integration of newly acquired businesses
- Manage the Group counterparty credit risk monitoring system
- Advise regional finance teams on how best to mitigate counterparty credit risk
- Group FX Risk management to minimise currency loss
- The role will be able to step up and cover for the Group Treasury Director
- Strong relationship management and communication skills with key third party relationships (banks, debt agents, external lenders, audit) and internal stakeholders (Partners, legal, Group and Regional finance, M&A and IT)
- Lead key projects to completion
Therequirements for the role are:
- 5 years experience within a corporate treasury environment
- Strong excel
- Experience working with a TMS
Please apply if you feel this could be a good fit!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.