6 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager position for a consulting business. The role is a group level position, overseeing treasury operations and financial risk management.
The main responsiblities of the role include:
- Manage the global treasury operations model including group-wide cash management, intercompany lending and treasury payment processes.
- Manage Bank Guarantees to support business operations and offerings to commercial clients.
- Manage Group banking structure including administration, account openings and KYC.
- Support shareholders services including new offerings, record-keeping and reporting.
- Treasury Transformation experience essential to drive initiatives to innovate payment and cash management practices.
- Manage the year end audit process with internal finance and external audit teams.
Financial Risk Management
- Support Treasury M&A activity including Financial Diligence and integration of newly acquired businesses
- Manage the Group counterparty credit risk monitoring system.
- Advise regional finance teams on how best to mitigate counterparty credit risk.
- Group FX Risk management to minimise currency loss.
Experience And Qualifications
- Over 5 years of experience in Corproate Treasury
- Excel (VBA a plus)
- TMS experience (ideally IT2)
- Online banking systems administration
If this looks like a role that could be appropriate, then please let me know.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.