£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Treasury Operations Manager for a multinational corporate.
The role consists of:
- Day to day cash management, minimising idle cash, deploying cash as required and optimising returns on surplus cash balances
- Managing treasury settlements for the business including raising payments and management of the settlement and confirmation process for Treasury transactions.
- Proposing cash flow hedges
- Providing analysis on FX hedges on a monthly basis
- Managing the bank account access and signatory controls and providing support to cash management bank relationships
- Timely and accurate reporting of the daily cash management activities, and investigating any variances
- Maintain & control the database of bank mandates & electronic banking systems, and assisting with the update of banking mandates and bank systems
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Full ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification
- 4-6 years in a multinational corporate treasury function
- A degree in finance/accounting, as well as a strong academic background
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.