I have partnered with one of Europe’s most well-known private equity businesses, looking for a Treasury Manager to join their central London office.
Reporting into the Head of Finance Operations, the role has a focus on FX, debt facilities and cash management. The role provides exposure to the senior business team and many of the 50+ portfolio companies.
- Execution of deal related hedge transactions.
- Manging of existing reporting requirements and ISDA/ATEs management.
- Ad-hoc FX projects for Funds and Portfolio Companies.
- Manage existing fund level facilities.
- Support fund team with cash forecasting, interest calculations and payments.
- Cash management of the fund partnerships.
- Cashflow forecasting and efficient management of excess cash balances.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Corporate Treasury experience.
- Knowledge of debt and FX markets.
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management.
- (desirable) knowledge of Private Equity or Credit Funds structure and strategy and strong excel modelling skills.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or call Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.