£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have been instructed on a role for Treasury Manager to join a london based business. The role will work alongside the Group Treasurer focusing on cash management as well as managing the merchant arquirers processes and virtual credit cards.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage cash flow forecasting and the analysis and verification of information provided within the forecasts.
- Manage cash, particularly relating to merchant acquirers.
- Manage virtual credit card process.
- Arranging and executing trades to ensure that we have adequate volumes available in each currency to meet requirements.
- Working with many different banking partners to manage cash across the business.
- The maintenance of all bank accounts and banking relationships.
- The rationalisation of bank accounts.
If you have exposure to merchant acquirers and virtual credit cards within the treasury function of a global corporate, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.