Up to £65000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Front Office Treasury Manager position for a globally recognised business. The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the cash for 30 Subsidiaries in 9 currencies by analyzing the daily cash forecast data from the subsidiaries and treasury/ banking systems.
- Calculate the estimated daily closing cash position of the 60 pooling bank accounts.
- Invest surplus funds in Government Bonds, Bank Deposits and High Yield accounts totaling approx., with the aim of maximize gross income while ensuring adequate future liquidity.
- Drawdown loans from bank facilities to meet short term funding requirements.
- Utilize the cash pooling structures to maximize the benefit to the RTC.
- Manage FX exposure for 30 Subsidiaries in 20 currencies.
- Monitor Subsidiaries hedging coverage and verify that it complies with FX policy.
- Execute Forward and Spot FX deals in lines with hedging policies.
- Treasury Reports - work closely with other members to complete the Monthly Treasury Report as well as any other reports requested by HQ in a timely manner.
- Alternatives strategies - work closely with other members on reviewing and recommending alternative cash & FX management strategies.
- Daily Liquidity Report - prepare and submit the end of day liquidity report to HQ.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years of Corporate Treasury experience at a multinational with exposure to cash & FX Management as well as Middle & Back Office processes.
- Good understanding of financial markets and economic developments
- FX and Money Market dealing experience.
- User of SAP, Electronic Banking systems (i.e. Citidirect) and FX & Money Market Dealing platforms (i.e. FXAll, 360T), will be a plus
- AMCT qualified
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.