£55000 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager position for a newly created Treasury function. The role will be a standalone position, allowing for growth and real impact to be made.
- Being the sole treasury contact and driving change to help build out the function
- Ensuring effective and efficient daily cash management
- Monitoring the cash pools, and considering forecast treasury transactions and forecasts supplied by the markets to ensure the pool balances are kept within targets
- Utilising appropriate borrowing sources to keep borrowing levels to a minimum and ensuring that borrowing is at the cheapest rate
- On a daily basis ensuring surplus cash balances are eliminated across the Group and that borrowing is minimised to optimise interest efficiency
- Timely and accurate reporting of the daily cash management activities, and investigating any variances
- Settling outstanding intercompany invoices netted by currency to the internal beneficiaries in their local currencies
- Lead projects relating to cash management and related treasury or banking systems
The successful candidate will have 4-6 years working in a treasury function, as well as be fully/PQ AMCT.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, then please let me know!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.