£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
A recognised international business is currently recruiting a Treasury Manager. Located in Central London, this position is an excellent opportunity for a qualified AMCT individual wanting to manage the treasury operations for the business, whilst ensuring accurate & timely performance of all activities.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Managing treasury operations activities, including: Daily Cash Management, Cashflow Forecasting, Daily investments in multiple currencies, Hedging, Payments, Credit Cards, IAS39 & EMIR compliance, Treasury Cash Budget, Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Driving forward Treasury operational performance
- Enhancing treasury policies, procedures, reporting & systems
- Ad hoc projects
- Covering for team members when necessary
- Strong corporate treasury experience
- Excellent Excel sills
- Qualified AMCT and/or ACCA
- Treasury systems knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.