City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a start-up for a Treasury Manager position. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a fintech who are breaking new ground within Financial Services. The role reports directly to the CFO and is based in central London.
- Management and ownership of all Group banking arrangements including opening and closing bank accounts
- Develop and streamline planning and reporting frameworks
- Implement control processes for day to day treasury operations
- Assistance on debt facilities
The successful candidate:
- Minimum five years' experience within a treasury environment
- Cash management and treasury operations experience essential
- ACT/ACA qualified preferred
- Ambitious to improve processes and controls
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like more details please apply and contact Emily Hearne via email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.