Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 2 years ago
The Treasury Manager will act as an expert on settlement, cash pooling, reporting and project management. Working with market agencies and Corporate Treasury, they will be responsible for managing trade working capital to tight targets.
- Supervision of the regional treasury team.
- Settlement and confirmation processing and control, plus query resolution. Ensure full segregation of treasury back office functions.
- Manage settlement, payment on behalf of, and accounting of cash pool structures
- Oversee the input and processing of treasury transactions into the main accounting system.
- Liaison and relationship management with local market banksResponsible for all treasury management reporting for their respective region. This includes monthly Treasury Reports for senior management, working with the business units in their region on cash reporting and analysis, plus ad-hoc projects and support to the European Treasurer.
- Maintain, review and implement business risk controls for their region.
- Rate fixing of all floating deals.
- Audit responsibilities are a crucial part of the role in terms of working with the audit teams and managing the integrity of the credit collections function in accordance with internal and external audit control processes.
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in Treasury gained with a multinational treasury.
- Experience of leading and motivating a multilingual team in a shared service centre environment.
- Ability to lead and influence change to realise a best in class treasury division for European markets
- Excellent analytical, reporting and Excel skills and thorough knowledge and skill in analysing and interpreting financial reports, business periodicals, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Understanding of treasury instruments, procedures and dealing practices.
- Good treasury accounting and financial accounting experience.
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems (ideally Sungard/Quantum).
- Ability to work within fixed and short timeframes, especially for dealing and settlement.
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills.
- Completely literate in French language. Dutch language skills would be advantageous.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelors and/or master's degree in Banking, International Trade, Accounting, or Financial Management preferred
- Formal treasury/accounting qualification ACT/ACCA preferred.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.