£50000 - £70000 per annum
10 months ago
Brewer Morris is currently working with a market-leading treasury team based in Central London. We are hiring a Treasury Manager who will support the Senior Treasury Manager in the delivery of the global liquidity strategy to ensure they have sufficient cash available to meet the company's operational and regulatory requirements.
- Executing the group strategy for liquidity (funding and investment for less than one year) to ensure they always has sufficient cash when required, whilst minimising the cost to achieve.
- Managing the Group's commercial and balance sheet foreign exchange exposures, consisting of dealing FX Spots, Forwards and Swaps.
- Contribute to the Group's short term investment portfolio, including a range of assets such as money market funds, enhanced money funds, repo, segregated investment mandates and buying and investing in short dated commercial paper.
- Support the management of the relationships with the Group's banks, ensuring the Group has the appropriate levels of bank back-up facilities and managing, measuring and ensuring the right facilities are in place and rewarded appropriately. Ensure that the business manages liquidity and optimises its financing costs.
- Bachelor's degree
- Keen interest in financial markets and the economy. Strong understanding of how macro-economic data will affect treasury transactions. Know how to adapt execution strategy and recommendations to changing circumstances, both external and internal.
- Experience in transacting short term borrowing instruments and investment products, including putting in place all the infrastructure before such instruments can be dealt.
- Some Experience dealing in foreign exchange and short dated interest rate derivatives and other derivatives to hedge the financial risks of short term debt, procurement, business cashflows and the group's balance sheet.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, in particular the ability to summarise complex transactions, weighing up all of the relevant factors, such as how transactions impact other areas of the business to senior management and in formal papers to the Finance Committee of the Board.
- Innovative - think up alternative solutions and see them through.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.