Brewer Morris are currently hiring for a Treasury Operations Manager role with a global business.
The main responsibilities of the role entail:
- Manage the group’s liquidity on a daily basism ensuring timely settlement of transactions, derivatives, IC loans, and dividends.
- Manage the Group’s Treasury operational banking relationships (primarily Citibank on a global basis) ensuring treasury operations facilities
- Manage the administration of the Group’s bank accounts, completing KYC compliance, and ensuring bank signatories are maintained
- Identify, recommend and implement approved enhanced practices for the Group relating to Treasury banking liquidity management, cash forecasting and payment processes
- Manage the Group’s banking platforms e.g. Citidirect, CitiWordlink; HSBC, Danske Bank and provide guidance and assistance in developing the TMS e.g Kyriba to support liquidity and banking management.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including the Tax, Legal, BT teams and the Business Units and their Shared Services Centres to provide expert transactional support and reporting
The relevant will have:
- Experience of working in a multi-national established corporate treasury team
- Experience of cash management & short term cash flow forecasting in multiple currencies
- Experience with bank payment systems, processes and tariffs, including overseas transactions
- Knowledge of banking structures e.g. pooling, ZBA sweeps
- Experience of Money Market dealing: deposits and borrowings
- Experience of FX spot and forward dealing
- Experience of debt facility documentation for managing liquidity requirements.
Please apply if this role could be of interest!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.