Brewer Morris are recruiting on behalf of a world leading investment provider. The Treasury Manager will have a broad role and assist the Treasurer on strategic workstreams and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the Group's liquidity and cash management
- Assist with the implementation of Treasury Management System
- Development and creation of Treasury MI
- Provide advice and be a SME on Treasury matters
- Lead on important projects
- First line of report to junior members of the team
The successful candidate
- An experienced, driven and proactive treasury professional with a track record for delivery
- Liquidity and cash management experience essential
- Experience working on projects essential
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional treasury or accounting qualification preferable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.