£50000 - £650000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris is representing a manufacturing company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The Manager will report into the Cash Manager and will be responsible for the group's daily cash positioning and short-term cash flow forecasting and reporting, investment trading and financial analysis on the cash position.
- Manage, analyse and deliver daily cash positioning for the group
- Deliver internal reporting for the global treasury functions
- Ensure and drive resolution on any issue/controversy of cash management
- Drive efficiency in managing the short-term cash flows
- Develop and maintain relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Manage, coach and develop 1 direct report
- Improve/streamline existing processes
- Review & maintain Treasury controls and procedures
- Maintain & update the cash management process
- Participate in ad hoc Treasury and cross functional projects.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects
- Excellent academic background
- 3+ years in an International Treasury Department
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- Good team player and project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and able to deliver to tight deadlines
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.