£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
12 months ago
Brewer Morris is delighted to be working with a leading housing association based in East London. We are looking to recruit a Treasury Manager, for the fast growing organisation. The Manager will manage 3 analysts and run the treasury function on a day to day basis.
This role has a number of specific responsibilities whilst being expected to respond flexibly to the needs of the wider finance department. The key purpose of the role is to drive the development of cash management, the cash forecasting process and the management of tax.
- Managing treasury operations
- Responsible for liquidity and cash management including all debt facilities and compliance with senior debt facilities
- Overseeing, reporting, and performance improvement in credit risk management
- Overseeing all cash forecasting (rolling forecast, budgets, 5-year planning)
- Leading treasury transformation projects
- Supporting and managing the treasury analysts
- Experience working in a treasury environment
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills at all levels
- Collaborative attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally 5 years' experience in treasury or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified accountant and/or AMCT
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.