City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are representing a leading financial services company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The position will report to the Treasurer and will have a broad remit across the Treasury function.
- Assisting with the Group's liquidity and cash management
- Managing the production of the Group's ILAA and CFP
- Assisting with the implementation of a Treasury Management System
- Debt and external stakeholder management
- Leading on important projects and provide advice and subject matter expertise on Treasury matters
- An experienced treasury professional with a proven track record for delivery
- Liquidity and cash management experience essential
- Effective leadership and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic skills (minimum Bachelor's degree)
- Professional treasury or accounting qualification preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.