£50000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently representing an Insurance company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The role will report to the Treasury Director and support them in the management of operational banking relationships and treasury operations.
- Support the Treasury Director in the management of operational banking relationships and drive performance
- Managing treasury operations activities including; Daily Cash Management, Cashflow Forecasting, Liquidity and Debt facilities, reporting
- Manage foreign exchange trading, hedging, and ISDA collateral/compliance were applicable
- Enhancing treasury policies, procedure, reporting and systems
- Leading on key projects
- Treasury qualification desirable (eg AMCT)
- Minimum of 3-5 years Treasury experience
- In depth knowledge of treasury cash, FX, and trade finance produce and services
- Prior experience of treasury management systems essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, analytical and self-starting
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.