Brewer Morris is representing a FTSE100 company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer, the Treasury Manager is responsible for the front office dealing operations for all the Treasury department's trading activities. Additionally, the Treasury Manager will provide support for a wide range of projects and ad-hoc tasks as necessary.
- Managing group FX and liquidity
- Administering intra-group loans
- Managing debt facilities
- Monitoring covenant compliance
- Ad hoc projects
- University degree
- Treasury qualification desirable (ex. AMCT)
- Strong technical treasury experience
- Outstanding cash flow forecasting experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.