£80000 - £650000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
over 1 year ago
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Understand and manage all aspects of cash management including disciplined repatriations to Group, counterparty exposure management and cash investment working with the Assistant Treasurer and regional teams.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to enhance cash management efficiency, including bank account structures, cash pooling structures, etc
- Implementing, managing and administring of the Group's cash pooling arrangements
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of the daily cash management activities, and investigate any variances.
Cash Flow Forecasting
- Support the Assistant Treasurer to drive the development of the Group cash flow forecasting processes to a reliable and informative best in class process.
- Help to drive cash efficiencies across the functions and enhance the interest return on surplus cash.
- Develop the Group monthly, interim and year end reporting activities.
- Develop the internal monthly reporting activities to ensure a best in class report for senior management
- Support the Treasury leadership team to develop and implement Treasury reporting, look to provide greater transparency around risk management and the impact of market movements on Treasury instruments.
- Produce the monthly Treasury reports
- Monitor the cash, liquidity, FX risk management, IR risk and control improvements.
- Provide clear insight to the leadership team on treasury related performance.
Bank account management
- Manage the opening, closing and maintainance of bank accounts.
- Manage the banking platforms and act as key administrator for the group.
- Enhance and implement bank account controls.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with providers of group banking services.
- Support the strategy for an effective treasury management system.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate controls structure covering treasury and accounting policies. Ensure 100% compliance with treasury policies.
- Support the function on developing new processes and procedures
- Assist the function with adhoc projects
- Degree / good A levels
- A recognised accounting or Treasury qualification
- Qualified treasury professional with 4+ years Corporate Treasury experience and operational experience
- Extensive experience of implementing cash management solutions within a largescale multinational corporation
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good relationship builder at all levels, with ability to work in a matrix organisation and manage multiple stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- A proactive and responsible attitude to workload, with a propensity to own the key duties of the role and strive for continuous improvement
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest, please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.