Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading multinational manufacturing business with the recruitment of their Treasury Manager to be based in the Switzerland.
Reporting into the Treasury Director EMEA this person will be responsible for management and ongoing development of the global cash management strategy and banking relationships in Europe, Africa and the Middle-East. As well negotiating financing facilities in EMEA this role will also work with global counterparts in other regions and contribute to the global strategy of the group. This role will also be responsible for treasury compliance.
- Managing the Company's bank relationships in EMEA region
- Issuing RFI/RFP's, negotiating and finalizing cash pool terms and conditions, and managing implementations
- Negotiating, reviewing, reconciling and maintaining bank fees, cash-pool and credit facility agreements
- Manage one Senior Treasury Analysts working under his/her responsibility
- Monitor compliance with Policies and Procedures through daily/monthly/quarterly exception reports as well as Treasury month-end closing process
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of 6 -7 years of relevant working experience in the treasury department of a large international company.
- Graduate university degree equivalent to MBA with a major in Finance
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and cash management
- Knowledgeable of U.S. and International Accounting and Tax
- Detail oriented; strong analytical and communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.