I have partnered exclusively with a well-known travel company looking for a Treasury Manager to join their small, central London Treasury function.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Treasury function in developing and maintaining the treasury systems, processes, reporting, cash management & forecasting and risk management.
- Manage placement of excess funds including money markets deposits and fixed term investments.
- Responsible for the daily bank and cash position reports.
- Responsible for the group-wide cashflow forecast, variance analysis and reporting.
- TMS Project (Kyriba) review, reconfiguration, development of further STP and bank connectivity.
- Management of group debt portfolio and hedges.
- Supporting in managing financial risks.
- Support negotiation of facility documentation for debt, FX and other ancillary facilities.
- Experience in a corporate Treasury role (cash management, back office) for c.3 years.
- Spreadsheet skills and Treasury systems skills essential.
- Prior use of Kyriba, Oracle and Bankline preferred.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Strong commerical and risk management mindset.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please click the link to apply or email Olivia Nardell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.