I have partnered with a dynamic, fast-growing company looking for a Treasury Manager to join their central London function.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury, you will have wide-ranging responsibilities and will provide supoort to ensure the timely delivery of Treasury objectives.
- Taking responsibility for monitoring usage of financing facilities and maximising utilisation.
- Preparing management information relating to the liquidity and inventory financing.
- Supporting preparation of group cash flow forecasts, co-ordinating input from local teams.
- Documenting processes and implementing process improvements.
- Supporting internal controls and processes.
- Managing intercompany funding and loan arrangements.
- Providing support to the Head of Treasury with tasks such as placement of FX trades and debt management.
- Background in cash management, liquidity management and controls/reporting.
- (Desirable) ACT/ACCA qualification.
- Experience managing teams and supporting their growth and development.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
Find out more and apply:
If this role sounds of interest please click the link to apply or email Olivia Nardell at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.