about 1 year ago
The Manager, Treasury will manage the company's UK Treasury function, including all collateral management activity and all trade finance transactions and compliance as well as bank relationship management.
In addition, the Manager, Treasury will provide analytical support - including extensive financial modeling - and act as the Treasury department's subject matter expert for the Group's trading business.
This will include advising head office Treasury staff engaged in cash management and operational treasury activity, as well as other members of corporate staff and management as necessary. The position offers the opportunity to join one of America's most exciting energy companies and support the company's trading and origination business based in London.
- Fully manage the company's collateral management process, including regular reporting on same;
- Monitor trading transactions and manage trade finance borrowing and letter of credit requests coordinating between the front office and the company's finance providers while keeping management informed;
- Manage compliance under trade finance facilities;
- Maintain financial models for the company's trading business to inform cash management, assist in cash distribution decisions and assess ongoing trade finance adequacy.
- Support operational treasury and cash management efforts managed by head office staff as necessary;
- Endeavor to make UK Treasury a dependable, trusted provider of high-quality treasury services to the UK and US businesses.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications: Bachelor's degree required. AMCT preferred.
Experience: Strong candidates will have relevant experience gained within a trading operation, with commodity trading experience being preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work productively and constructively with others
- Willingness and ability to take direction from supervisors and work with others
- Willingness and ability to learn independently
- Ambition to develop new skills, create efficiencies, and perform proactively
- Emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to work well with numbers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word and PowerPoint but with excellent Microsoft Excel skills; willingness, ability and intellectual appetite to learn new software applications.
- Experience with ETRM and ERP software.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.