Brewer Morris is currently representing a market leading international consumer goods business for the recruitment of their Treasury Manager to be based in Middlesex.
Reporting into the Group Treasurer the Treasury Manager will be involved in a varied range of activities covering all aspects of treasury, including liquidity, debt, and risk management. There will be additional ad hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement, including development of the existing TMS system. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization in a broad with a lot of scope to improve
- Daily cash management / management of bank account structures
- Supporting development of treasury policies and ways of working
- Support short term liquidity forecasting and cash improvement workstreams
- Supporting bank and external creditor (inc rating agency) relationship management
- Monthly treasury management and financial reporting
- Compliance with SOX control requirements - inc hedge effectiveness testing
- Ad hoc projects inc support of TMS development / development of treasury reporting
Requirements and skills
- Part or fully qualified AMCT
- Bachelor's degree
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.