Location: Home based / London
Salary: up to £65,000 FTC
Job type: 12 Month Contract (temp to perm)
Start Date: Immediate
My client is looking for a Treasury Manager to manage all aspects of treasury, cash and banking. Reporting into the Head of Tax & Treasury, the role will be responsible for improving bank process improvements, taking on the new TMS, and reviewing FX/payment transactions. This role has no direct reports and is ideally temp to perm.
Their offices are based in London and offer either remote or hybrid working.
This role is an immediate start and best suits candidates with a 2 weeks notice or less.
* Improve bank access, bank accounts, close/open new accounts and update treasury policy
* First point of contact for Treasury/Banking matters
* Daily cash position and cash flow forecast reporting
* Set up CHAPS for items not covered by AP function
* Ensure list of company credit/purchasing cards is maintained and updated
* Assistance to business units on Worldpay, PayPal and other payment solutions
* Strong experience in corporate treasury (+4 years)
* Experience with banking platforms and treasury management systems
* Background in cash management and treasury ops
* Proficiency in Excel and banking platforms
* Desirable: studying towards a treasury qualification
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.