Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading energy company, with operations in EMEA, APAC and the Americas, for the recruitment of their Treasury Manager to be based West London.
Working as part of a centralized treasury team and reporting into the Assistant Group Treasurer this role will be focusing on debt financing initiatives and projects as well as supporting with daily treasury operations.
- In charge of the Treasury responsibilities of certain of the company business units, which includes overseeing and managing the loan facilities and capital requirements of these businesses.
- Participate in the review of the company's capital requirements on an ongoing basis and research any new or amended current financing structures.
- Continuously monitor and review the covenants across the secured debt facilities and negotiate amendments and waivers with the lenders where necessary.
- Project manage and lead certain financing transactions for the company which involves working together with internal and external counterparts to structure, negotiate, and successfully execute the transaction.
- Participate in the short-term cash forecasting for the company and companies under management, and long-term forecast modelling for certain joint ventures.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly reporting to the board and prepare memos and present when necessary for certain board approvals.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant international Treasury
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- User knowledge of Treasury systems is expected and FIS Integrity is a distinct advantage
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Tim Ball on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.