Brewer Morris is currently representing a leading international business based in Basingstoke for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The manager will sit within the centralised treasury function and will report into the Head of Tax and Treasury.
- Managing the bank account structures
- Overseeing daily cash management
- Developing the treasury processes and procedures
- Managing the treasury reporting and assisting in the building of the model
- Assist the Group Treasurer with ad-hoc projects, including debt raising
- Monitoring global cash pools
- Maximising cash visibility
- Assisting on ad hoc projects
- Ambitious and experienced treasury operations professional
- Strong and proven analytical abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.