Our client is a leading global player in the terminal storage industry, especially for chemicals, gas and new energy. On top of their ambitious growth plans, they also have a strong commitment to embed ESG and sustainability in their heart of their organisation. They are currently looking to hire a Treasury Manager who will work closely with the Controlling & Accounting, Legal and Tax teams across the globe, and be responsible for daily treasury operations of the group, arranging group funding and providing intercompany lending.
- Daily cash management including FX hedging, set-up and maintainenance of cash pooling schemes and daily liquidity
- Short-term liquidity planning to assess funding needs and manage (excess) positions and credit risk
- System administration for the groups payment engine (TIS) and Treasury Management system
- Frequent liaison with the OT group companies on topics such as intercompany lending requirements, dividend repatriation and shareholder loans and monitoring compliance with Group financial policies
- Issuance and administration of parental corporate guarantees for intercompany purposes and for external stakeholders
- Internal and external reporting, monitoring the Group’s credit and debit positions worldwide and fulfilling reporting requirements towards banks and investors
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing support in funding exercises, annual audit, M&A activities etc.
- KYC and regulatory topics
- 5-7 years of experience in a comparable Treasury function
- Self-motivated team player with a hands-on mentality, solid communication skills and an eye for detail
- Enjoys working with people from different cultural backgrounds and nationalities and quick in establishing professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoys working on different and complex topics simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a structured but flexible manner and also under pressure
- IT skills – Experience with Bloomberg/ Reuters, Treasury Management System, 360T, payment engine. Experience with ION/ITS and/or TIS is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken). German and/or Dutch is a plus
- High on energy but low on ego
- Willing to travel as required
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.