I am currently hiring for a Treasury Manager position with a global renewables business. The responsibilites of the role include:
- Work closely with Treasury to understand and ensure hedging activities are in line with the FX Risk Control policy and operational flows are correctly accounted in a timely fashion and are in line with the agreed funding structure.
- Support the annual audit of the Treasury and Corporate RCF entities ensuring group controls are adhered to and group filing deadlines are adhered to.
- Maintain, review and implement business risk controls.
- Working closely with Treasury Front Office to ensure operations run in line with policy and process.
- Manage the monthly and annual statutory reporting of the Treasury and Corporate Revolving Credit Facility entities in accordance with the group’s timetable, local GAAP and IFRS.
- This includes full reconciliations on balance sheet accounts and commentary and analysis of borrowings and derivatives movements for the month and support the preparation of the Borrowings and Financial Instruments notes in the Group’s Annual Financial Statements
- Support forecasting and budgeting process for all Corporate Facility liquidity funding requirements, interest charges, fees and capitalisation.
- Support with the documentation and reporting of accounting hedges under IFRS 9.
- Support and drive process improvements initiatives across the business.
- Support the implementation and continual development of the Treasury Management system, to improve efficiency, maintain control and enable better visibility of treasury transactions
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Relevant treasury experience of working within a large corporate treasury function and/or treasury accounting
- Good understanding of derivative financial instruments or comprehensive knowledge of treasury, debt capital markets, financial instruments, and structures
- Knowledge of the impact of relevant accounting standards, in particular IFRS 7 and IFRS 9, including practical exposure to hedge accounting principles
- Working knowledge of SAP Strong control focus is essential and the ability to adapt / build processes to ensure that controls are operationally effective
Please apply if this is something you would like to know more about!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.