I am currently working with a global oil and gas business to hire for a Treasury Manager position, overseeing back office and operational treasury.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage the Group Treasury “back Office” function.
- Management and reporting of overall risk limits and exposures.
- Enhance and maintain the Group approach to cash forecasting by providing direction and developing business processes.
- Monitor Group economic, and transactional foreign exchange exposures and to contribute to the continuous enhancement of hedging policies and methods
- Continue to develop and maintain the Group’s Treasury Management System and related systems (including Sungard Integrity, Mysis, and 360T), leading any related contract and pricing negotiations to achieve low cost, high quality service levels.
- Be the principal cash management contact for the company, maintaining day-to-day relationships with all approved banks and ensuring optimal service and pricing.
- Manage the bank relationship in respect of the support (per service level agreement (SLA)), queries and compliance.
- Be the key point of contact for the business to support and coordinate all aspects in opening and closing a bank account
- Manage and maintain the existing bank account infrastructure
- Manage direct reports to undertake operational activities of Group Treasury and take place of team members when absent
To be considered for the role you must have:
Practical experience in a treasury function, including responsibility over:
- Cash flow forecasting experience
- Experience in Treasury Systems management, including driving improvement and efficiencies
- Experience in managing global cash and banking solutions
Please apply below!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.