I am currently hiring for a Treasury Manager vacancy based in the South London area. The role has a rocus on Treasury Operations, including:
- Manage the Group Treasury “back Office” function.
- Management and reporting of overall risk limits and exposures.
- Enhance and maintain the Group approach to cash forecasting by providing direction and developing business processes to deliver timely and meaningful forecast cash flows to Corporate Treasury.
- Monitor Group economic, and transactional foreign exchange exposures and to contribute to the continuous enhancement of hedging policies and methods.
- Be the principal cash management contact for the company, maintaining day-to-day relationships with all approved banks and ensuring optimal service and pricing.
- Manage the bank relationship in respect of the support (per service level agreement (SLA)), queries and compliance.
- Manage the Bank Account Administration process
- Manage direct reports to undertake operational activities of Group Treasury and take place of team members when absent.
- Continue to develop and maintain the Group’s Treasury Management System and related systems (including Sungard Integrity, Mysis, and 360T), leading any related contract and pricing negotiations to achieve low cost, high quality service levels.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- ACT qualification, or part-qualification
- Experience forecasting and management of currency exposures
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Systems, including having been involved in improvements
- Experience managing global cash and banking solutions
Please apply below if of interest!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.