£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
11 months ago
Brewer Morris is representing a leading international company for the recruitment of a Treasury Manager. The Manager will report into the Head of Treasury and will be responsible of managing all aspects of the Treasury Front Office function.
- Managing the intergroup funding from the Treasury Co to 500+ entities
- Preparing of cash forecasts, for decisions regarding cash management and longer-term liquidity planning
- Monitoring forecasting models to track funding requirements
- Planning and execution of all payments for external borrowings/investments
- Implementing the Cash Management Transformation project
- Leading on the centralisation of the group FX strategy
- Create project plan to bring FX requirements in house
- Reviewing intercompany loan positions
- Strengthening the control environment and drive change through continuous process improvements
- Management of Cash Manager
- Ideally hold a Bachelor's degree with strong academic results.
- Treasury qualification (AMCT)
- 5 years+ experience within a Finance or Corporate Treasury environment
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong team-player with excellent interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.