Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £80000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am currently recruiting a fantastic Treasury Dealer/Front Office position for a start-up challenger bank. This is an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team and be an integral part of the growth of the business.
The role reports directly to the Treasurer and is responsible for the management of TMS, executing and managing trades associated with Interest Rate Swaps, HQLA arrangements and cash positions.
- Execute interest rate swaps and collateral arrangements
- Manage cash positions, banking relationships and HQLA arrangements
- Assist in LCR and pricing analysis
- Assist in the preparation of ILAAP
- Manage the TMS
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services or Banking environment
- Experience in cash management, swaps and regulatory reporting
- In depth knowledge of non-traded market risk measures
- ACT or Accounting qualification desirable
- Commercially aware, proactive and willing to take ownership and responsibility
For more information please get in touch with Emily Hearne on 020 7415 2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.