City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Controls and Reporting Manager for a leading marketing business based in Central London.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Maintenance of data in Treasury Management Systems
- Assist with ad-hoc banking requests
- Assisting with the production of monthly treasury reporting
- Manage FX trade confirmations
- Maintenance of cash management processes
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working closely with Treasury Systems
- 3 - 5 years working in a global treasury function
- Qualified/Part-qualified in AMCT
- A proactive attitude and the desire to be making constant improvements
If this sounds like the right role for you then please don't hesitate in getting in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.