My client is a London bank who are looking for a Treasury Associate to join their well established Treasury team. The role will involve many aspects of the Treasury function including liquidity, funding and general accounting. The role would suit a candidate who wants to see a broad range of Treasury functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily funding and liquidity management
- Forecasting of balance sheet, funding and liquidity requirements
- Financial and cash management modelling
- Regular liaising with Front Office, Product Control and Corporate Treasury and Regulatory Reporting teams
- Preparation of daily reports, including FX and interbank exposure
The successful candidate
- Full or part accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of liquidity, funding, and ALM
- Strong excel modelling skills (VBA, SQL)
- Proactive, excellent communication skills and attention to detail
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.