£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Brewer Morris are currently working on behalf of a global technology company to find a Treasury Assistant to join their team as a GRADUATE! The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Adhere to corporate governance regimes and ensure effective processes and working environment are in place to manage and minimise risk
- Prepare daily GBP, Euro, USD and PLN cash management positioning and determine the net funding/deposit required in each currency
- Prepare all necessary documentation to qualify hedges for IFRS 9 hedge accounting
- Maintain and monitor actual positions vs all borrowing covenant levels and undertakings
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Outstanding numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect firrst step in a career in treasury then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.