Brewer Morris currently representing a leading media company for the recruitment of Treasury Assistant. Reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will have the opportunity to step into your first treasury position in a global function.
- Processing treasury payments, netting and settlements
- Supporting cash management procedures and projects
- Managing the treasury management system
- Confirming treasury trading activities
- Undertaking ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Strong academics (minimum 2.1 degree in finance related subject)
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability, intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills within your team and the business as a whole
- Confidence to express your opinions and put forward your ideas
- Ambition to study for the ACT qualification
Find out more and apply
If this role is of interest please contact Charlotte Hughes on 0207 415 2800 or email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.