£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
My client is a giant in the hospitality industry and is looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their established team.
This is a fantastic entry level role into Treasury, and gives an individual the chance to gain exposure to the inner workings of a Treasury function with lots of space for progression.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare daily bank reconcilations and input journals.
- Investigate and document reconciling items.
- Confirm all external deals with counterparty banks.
- Ensure payments are made accurately and on time.
- Generate reports and distribute as appropriate.
- Help internal and external auditors.
- Look for process improvements and automation of processes.
Successful Candidates will have:
- GCSE English and Maths.
- Good communication and problem solving.
- Basic accounts knowledge.
- High level of Excel knowledge.
Find out more and apply:
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or contact Olivia Nardell on 020 7332 2126.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.