£30000 - £30001 per annum
about 1 year ago
Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant role for a global oil and gas business.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Co-ordinate all bank requests for KYC information which involves liaising internally and with third parties to obtain various documentation and information which the banks require from time to time.
- Be the main point of contact for maintaining user access to various online banking portals and providing people with access where required
- Managing the end to end bank account opening and closing process
- Manage the group recording of bank accounts in the new eBAM system and be the expert in this system going forward and embrace continual improvement in the efficiency and use of this system in our day to day activities
- Supporting the team with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent ability to manage large sets of data and organise into meaningful outputs using financial modelling in excel and/or other systems
- Team player and able to work across treasury, finance and the business units
- Extremely organised in the way they work and various tasks involve tracking progress and following up on outstanding items
- Be able to prioritise and multi-task
- Willing to undertake a variety of tasks and 'get stuck in', whatever the requirement
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good understanding of reporting requirements for users of treasury information including financial reporting and compliance
Please apply if you'd like to find out more!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.