West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Brewer Morris are recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to join the treasury team of a global oil and gas business. The role will consist of:
- Co-ordinate all bank requests for KYC information.
- Be the main point of contact for maintaining user access to various online banking portals. This includes performing quarterly SOX controls to verify access to online banking platforms is suitable.
- Managing the end to end bank account opening and closing process.
- Manage the group recording of bank accounts in the new eBAM system and be the expert in this system going forward.
- Supporting the team with weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, including the development and future management of a new Treasury Management System.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a fast pace international Treasury team is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modelling
- User knowledge of banking platforms and treasury settlements/payments an advantage
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
- AMCT qualification is preferred
If this sounds like something you might be interested in - or know someone who could be - then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.