City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
T and C A_1584699647
4 months ago
Brewer Morris are curently recruiting for a Treasury and Corporate Finance position based in Central London. The position will not only provide a treasury professional with exposure to corporate finance activities, but also will allow them to get involved in debt activities within an exciting business.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that all treasury transactions are accurately and promptly entered into the TMS
- Maintenance of the TMS database for all debt issues, bank facilities, hedge transactions and MM activity
- Regular cash flow forecasting for the group, and make recommendations for repayments and drawings
- Calculate end of day cash position, arranging investment of surplus funds through money markets.
- Prepare all manual Treasury payments via banking platforms.
- Day-to-day banking activities including opening/closing of bank accounts and set-up of new electronic banking products and services
- Support financing and financial risk management activities, prepare analysis, collate documentation, match counterparty confirmations and validate counterparty valuations of open positions.
- Run financial model scenarios using the Business model to assist in the evaluation of the strategic funding plans.
- Prepare presentations and analysis to support financing planning, the annual ratings and management presentations
The successful candidate will have:
- 5-7 years working in a complex corporate treasury environment
- Strong experience of TMS use (ideally Reval)
- Good experience of working with cash flow forecasting
- Ideally experience with debt issuances and facilities within a corporate function
If this sounds like the right role for you, or know someone who might be interested, then please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.