A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a leading international business in Sussex. The role focusses on Treasury & Compliance whilst supporting the smooth running of the function.
- Identifying and documenting treasury risks
- Embedding adequate controls and audits within the systems and processes
- Implementing mechanisms within systems to prevent non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Auditing and providing assurance that adequate controls are embedded within the systems and processes
- Maintaining controls in contractual arrangements with financial counterparties
- Providing a centralised international treasury risk management service to the function
- Performing month-end reconciliation of Letters of Credit and Guarantee
- Strong academics
- Strong experience in compliance/audit environment dealing with treasury policies and regulations
- Exposure to building audit and control structures
- Excellent modelling and financial evaluation skills are a plus
- Proactive individual with rigorous analytical capability, intellectual curiosity and strong organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills within your team and the business as a whole
- Confidence to express your opinions and put forward your ideas
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.